Use our sharp insights responsibly,being very careful about show-casing and applying our expertise. We abhor Chaos as much as we hate Continuity,and will achieve peaceful co-existence of these two entities. Every time.
- ACCEL ICIM
- A C Neilsen
- Adobe Systems
- Amba Research Services
- Apple Computers
- Autodesk, Inc.,
- Bahwan Cyber Tek, Bangalore
- Bahwan Cyber Tek, Oman
- Cable & Wireless
- Celstream, Bangalore
- Covansys, Chennai
- Dassault Systemes
- Deloitte, Hyderabad
- D E Shaw
- FEC, Singapore
- Fidelity Management Services
- FiSofex Limited, Bangalore
- Hexaware Technologies
- Honeywell India Software Ops
- Honeywell Technology Services
- HP India Software Operations
- IBM Global Services
- IIM, Bangalore
- Infosat Datalink (Standard & Poor)
- KPIT Cummins
- Laurus Labs
- Linc Software
- Mastech, Singapore
- Ness Technologies
- NIIT Technologies
- Origin Software
- Rational Software
- Red Hat
- Secure Synergy (P) Ltd.
- Siemens Information Systems
- Siemens Ltd
- Siemens Shared Services
- StorageTek, Singapore
- Sun Microsystems
- Taj Group of Hotels
- Talisma Corporation
- T8 Technologies
- Tata Motors
- Tata Telecom(Avaya)
- Tech Pacific
- Tektronix India
- 3rd Agenda Inc
- Veritas Software
- Wells Fargo
- Wipro Infotech
- Xerago, Chennai
Ministry of National Development, Singapore
Enabling management of the various public spaces such as parks and traffic islands. – over 200 man-months
Singapore Power, Singapore
With privatization, Sing Power was broken up into 7 different entities, and this called for a complete re-design and reengineering of all their IT systems.
Ministry of Law, Singapore
The prestigious ECDH (Electronic Court Document Handling) leading to the establishment of e-Courts in Singapore.
National Skin Center, Singapore
Setting up a National DB, and making all administrative processes “copyless” using Document Management and Workflow products.
Land Transport Authority (LTA), Singapore
All back-office, Ticketing and Traffic Applications developed and implemented, later integrated and rolled out all across SMRT (Singapore Mass Rapid Transport).
Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), Singapore
To make the entire Revenue House of Singapore paperless, re-profiling the officers and re-structuring the department to be more tax-payer friendly.
Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore
Centralizing the Cheque Clearing application and imaging both the cheques and the signatures, the entire inward clearing process now takes only 13 officers.
Singapore Telecom, Singapore
Cycle time for receipt of request to activation of service was reduced from 10 days to half a day. Released 19 officers for redeployment.
CISCO Police, Singapore
The IT Architecture included list of possible applications, the priorities that will ensure sustained business transformation, and educating the end-user managers.
Keppel Insurance, Singapore
Cycle time to process and approve/disapprove a customer application for fire/auto insurance reduced from 12.5 days to 4 days, staff reduced by 60%, business increased by 30%, RoI in one year.
- Central Provident Fund, Singapore: Document Registry System for tracking of files, Touch Screen Kiosks for CPF PALs, partnered with HP
- Ministry of Education, Singapore: Smart cards with health details, Attendance, limited expense limits and other personal information for all KG and primary school students all over the country
- Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore: Machine readable passports, ID cards, Employment passes, in partnership with Siemens
- CRIMES project, Singapore, for a face and fingerprint DB (with predictive aging software) in partnership with ISS (Institute of System Sciences) of National University of Singapore
- Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) software as part of the Philips’ Consortium
Bahagian Harta Intelek (BHI), Malaysia
The Patents and Trademarks Office System to be brought in line with the World Patents Organizations (WPO in Geneva) directives and requirements.
Institute of Teknologi Mara (IT-Mara), Malaysia
Skill Matrix mapping, digitized research papers, and all administrative functions. A pioneering HR system, later repeated across Malaysia.
Tabung Haji, Malaysia
Processing of huge numbers of money orders that come in as donations for Haj pilgrims. Included all the complex accounting and reconciliation systems.
Pilot project for complete IT applications and infrastructure at the National PF Organization.
Southern Bank, Malaysia & Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore/Malaysia
The Pinnacle and Pinnacle Plus Retail Banking Systems installed in all 20 branches of StanChart in Singapore and 30+ branches of the bank in Malaysia.
Malaysian Banking Berhad (MayBank), Malaysia
Workflow enabling their Home Loan Process to cut the cycle time from 6 days to 1 day.
GE-SBI Cards, New Delhi
Working with IBM Consulting Group, devised the User Requirement Document and the CRM Manual (named Delite internally) for use across all call centers.
Llyods Bank Card Group, UK
Working with Siemens Information Systems Limited, re-designed business processes for the Cards Group, including Fraud Management.
Airtel, New Delhi
As part of IBM Consulting Group, review of their current operations at the Call Center, and design of a new architecture for a full-fledged Contact Center.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
To assist in Project Management, Design and Implementation Management of the Call Center, using i-flex to arrive at role and objectives of the Customer Services function in ADIB.
- Passport Offices: Part of the IBM team, to reduce paperwork across the processes through re-engineering and re-design, and to build a single National DB. Use of Document Management Technologies and BPR Methodologies of IBM
- Citizen ID Cards: MHA project, piloted with IBM
- Census of India, 2001: A pilot with IBM, using hand-held data capture, form-filling devices (Windows CE), van-mounted PCs and GPS Technology
- University Kiosks: Worked as part of the team from Cincom Corporation, to provide campus-wide information and academic kiosks, with video-conference facilities. Project of Andhra Pradesh State Government.